Thursday, April 2, 2009

Taste Spotting

Okay, I wasn't planning on posting again so soon - but a friend of mine pointed me in the direction of a rather fun website. It's called TasteSpotting.com - It's a collection of photographs having to do with food. Anyone can post to it, all you have to do is register and follow their submission guidelines.

Here's a screenshot of the page I got when I went to the site...

There's a category page so you can check out pictures depending on what you're looking for - like drinks, restaurants, or people with food items, etc.

Here's a screenshot of the category page...


I found the website interesting and the photographs are pretty great. Go and check it out! Maybe you even have photographs that you could add to it...

Here's to busy shutters and full memory cards.

- Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment